Sesame seed is worldwide a common ingredient in various cuisines. They are best source of minerals like magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. Many people have a spoon full of roasted/raw sesame seeds after their meal which is good for digestion.
Here we have taken combination of Sesame seeds with almonds in form of shake without milk. Any age people can have it and really a good source of energy.
- 1 1/2 heaped Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 4-5 Almonds Soaked for 4-5 hours and peeled
- 1 tsp Honey or as per taste
- Pinch of Cinnamon powder
- 1 cup Water
- Put the sesame seeds and Almonds in the blender with honey and spoonful or two of the water.
- Blend them to a thick creamy paste.
- Add the rest of the water and blend to a creamy milk.
- Take it in a glass and sprinkle some cinnamon powder. Drink at once freshly.
Visit our blog for similar recipe : iron-and-calcium-smoothie