It’s quick and crispy snack for all age group. These cheesy crisps are really mouth watering when serves with green chutney.
Cheese And Herbs Crisps
- 100 grams cheese
- 225 grams (Approx. 1 teacup) Breadcrumbs Fresh
- 1 tsp Parsley/Coriander finely chopped
- 1 tsp thyme finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, chili flakes(optional) as per taste
For making batter
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
Batter making: mix both flour by adding water and salt. Consistency should not be very thin not much thick , like pakora batter.
- Mix the grated cheese with 3/4 th (Approx 175 gm ) of breadcrumbs and the herbs. ad pepper and salt.
- Divide into 12 to 16 pieces and shape into small cylinders (pattice like shape).
- Dip each cylinder into the prepared batter then roll it in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry for 5-7 minutes in hot oil. drain on kitchen paper and serve.
[…] Check our other such recipes https://foodymania.com/index.php/2020/07/10/cheese-and-herbs-crisps/ […]