Puffed rice is a healthy choice to satisfy cravings, that also gives a quick burst of energy. Puffed Rice is low in calories and enriched with extra vitamins and minerals. Generally we make bhel and chat out of it but here we have quick innovative recipe.
Puffed rice Snack
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp semolina (rava)
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tbsp spicy chillie paste and coriander (finely chopped )
- Salt and spices (chat masala, black pepper/chillie powder) as per taste
- oil for frying
- Take 2 cups of puffed rice in a bowl. Pour curd into it and mix well. Add 1/4 cup of water and make sure that puffed rice are soaked well into curd. Mix well and let it set for about 10 minutes.
- Then add all the cut vegetables.Mix well.
- Add semolina , salt and spices of your choice mix well.
- You will get dough like mixture. Divide it into 5-6 equal portions, make a ball out of it and press it gently so your shape of patties is ready,
- Spread oil in a frying pan and Arrange patties in a pan. Cook both the sides of patties. Your yummy Puffed rice snack is ready to serve with Pudina Chutney.