Potato pancake is an instant recipe which you can have as your supper or snack. It is with full of carbohydrates so energetic. This pancake would be liked by all age group and can be having during fasting.
- 3 potatoes large (grated)
- 1 onion small (optional)
- 2 tsp paprika (optional)
- salt and pepper as per taste
- 3 tbsp For Frying: butter/oil/ghee
Making 3 pancakes :
- Peel the potatoes and grate them.( if using onion then grate it and add to potatoes)
- Add salt to taste and mix well. Squeeze out all excess moisture from potato mixture. Mix seasons as per your preferable taste.
- switch on the stove put a frying pan on it. Spread little 1/2 tbsp butter on it. Take one grated potato portion in hands and spread it with hands on frying pan in a way that you make round pancake by pressing it softly to make close construction of grated potatoes.
- Let it cook at one side on slow/medium flame then turn it and cook other side.
- Once both the sides cooked well serve in a serving plate with tomato ketch up/mayonnaise. Sprinkle pepper and /or oregano on the top.